Lismore Flood Appeal
Bishop Gregory Homeming, Bishop of Lismore, is appealing for financial assistance for the communities of the north coast of NSW who have suffered from the recent floods.
The Diocese of Lismore is purchasing mattresses for those who have lost beds in the floods and after this will assist with other immediate needs. If you would like to assist, you can made a donation by:
1) Deposit to CBA Account (electronically or at a Commonwealth Bank branch):
- BSB: 062-565
- Account No: 1085 4726
- Name: Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church Diocese of Lismore
- Reference: [please use your name]
2) On-line via Visa/Mastercard:
- Payment link is on the appeal website: www.dioceseoflismorefloodappeal.org
If you would like a tax deductible receipt, please email confirmation of the deposit to (remove XX) appeals XX @lismore XX .catholic.or.au or call (02) 6621 9444.